The FSC licenses, under the The Private Pension Schemes Act 2012 (PPSA), private pension schemes, external pension schemes and foreign pension schemes.

Functionaries to the above schemes need to be licensed. Functionnaries applying for a licence should provide the Commission with the relevant application form, fees and documentation as provided below (please click on the relevant activity for more details)

An application kit is available for each category of activity as listed below. Applicants must submit a complete set of documents to enable the FSC to process their application.

PPS 1.1 - Pension Scheme



PPS 1.2 Foreign Pension Scheme



PPS 1.3 External Pension Scheme